California State Firefighters Association (CSFA)
The California State Firefighters' Association (CSFA) is the oldest and largest statewide fire association representing over 15,000 firefighters from all elements of fire service. As a member of CSFA you send a strong message to your colleagues that you support the fire service profession. By being a member, you guarantee that your profession is protected and honored for the value it brings to the quality of life of all Californians.
CSFA is committed to building a strong community for all firefighters'. We have been dedicated to delivering up-to-date information impacting Fire Services throughout the state of California and key knowledge needed to assist you.
CSFA has worked at the state level since 1922 offering a strong voice with legislators who vote on benefits, working conditions and public safety issues. Your lobbyists are constantly on the watch to preserve and enhance your hard-earned benefits. Your professional interests are being served and protected as never before.
We are dedicated to ensuring our members a strong and united voice in the evolution of the fire service through unity in leadership, political action, education, training and quality member services.
- "LIVE" for yourself, your family, and your Profession.
- LEADERSHIP: Identify current & future trends for the Fire Service and seek relevant solutions
- ETHICS: Commitment to serving our membership with integrity and transparent communication.
- IMPACT: Affecting positive change through practical, creative, and flexible services, partnerships and political action.
- VISION: CSFA will continually strive to be the premier Fire Service Trade Association serving our membership and the public.
To foster and promote a better understanding among members, elected and appointed officials and the public; to encourage the maintenance of the civil service system; to promote the observance of high standards of conduct for firefighters; and to work for the enactment and maintenance of laws and regulations that benefit fire service personnel and protect life and property.
On CSFA Training Officer of the Year Award updated contact information
Send letters of nomination and supporting materials to:
CSFA Training Officer of the Year Award
1001 K Street, 6th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org