Announcing the Firehouse World Mobile App!
The Firehouse World Mobile App, powered by FollowMe and created by Core-apps LLC, is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there's also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
For Attendees, Firehouse World provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance their event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- About Firehouse World 2014 keeps all event information in one place
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate Exhibitors you want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Find San Diego Local Places
For Exhibitors, Firehouse World provides the opportunity for mobile sponsorships and a far-reaching, cost-effective way of advertising in this popular medium. The mobile app lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily right in the palm of their hands.
Downloading the Firehouse World Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for Firehouse World For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/fhworld or Scan the QR code! From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.