Changing with the Fire Service
Education. Training. Technology.
Exhibit Hall Days and Times
Tuesday, Jan. 27 | Noon to 5:00pm
Wednesday, Jan. 28 | 9:00am to 3:00pm
The largest exhibit hall on the West Coast showcases products, technologies, and training that will directly improve your success on the fire ground:
- 250+ exhibitors — see new products debuting at the show
- 30 minute sessions in the Exhibit Hall covering topics such as firefighter health, fitness and education for mechanics and engineers
- Daily drawing for prizes
Firehouse World is the largest gathering of fire service professionals on the West Coast.
Firehouse World provides superior education and affordable education and learning opportunities to the fire service at all levels, including:
- 120+ educational sessions taught by top industry experts
- Unmatched networking opportunities — connect and share solutions
- Exclusive preconference workshops, Command Competency Clinic, hands-on training and moderated panel discussions
New Conference hours!
Conference sessions will be held from Tuesday, Jan. 27th through Thursday, Jan. 29th. The exhibit hall will not be open the last day of the show providing you more time to get the education you want.
The call for presenters for Firehouse World 2015 has passed, but we would still like to hear from you! Be kept up to date with new dates and deadlines for future shows here.
For exhibiting information contact:
Brian Cassell, Show Manager
800.547.7377 ext. 2710
800.547.7377 ext. 2750
Companies A-K and Numerical
800.547.7377 ext. 1425
For registration information contact:
508-743-8523, Toll free: 877-398-6943