Changing with the Fire Service
Education. Training. Technology.
Firehouse World is the largest gathering of fire service professionals on the West Coast.
Firehouse World provides superior education and affordable education and learning opportunities to the fire service at all levels, including:
- 80+ educational sessions taught by top industry experts
- Unmatched networking opportunities — connect and share solutions
- Exclusive preconference workshops, Command Competency Clinic, hands-on training and moderated panel discussions
New Conference hours!
The 3-day educational conferences will be held Tuesday, Jan. 27 - through Thursday, Jan. 29 What has changed is that we are mixing up our traditional session sequence and offering four 90-minute sessions and two 3-hour, 15 minute session options the last day of the show. The exhibit hall will not be open the last day of the show providing you more time to get the education you want.
The largest exhibit hall on the West Coast showcases products, technologies, and training that will directly improve your success on the fire ground:
- 250+ exhibitors — see new products debuting at the show
- :30 minute sessions in the Exhibit Hall covering topics such as firefighter health, fitness and education for mechanics and engineers
- Daily drawing for prizes. Grand prize a Harley—Davidson motorcycle.
New Exhibit Hall Days and Time
Tuesday, Jan. 27 | Noon to 5:00pm
Wednesday, Jan. 28 | 9:00am to 3:00pm
Registration to attend Firehouse World 2015 will be available soon. Please enter your contact information here to be notified when registration is open.
The call for presenters for Firehouse World 2015 has passed, but we would still like to hear from you! Be kept up to date with new dates and deadlines for future shows here.
For exhibiting information contact:
Brian Cassell, Show Manager
Carly Brink, Sales Manager
For registration information contact:
508-743-8523, Toll free: 877-398-6943